Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vera Bradley Tennis Classic 2010

This year's Vera Bradley Tennis Classic was another success. There was over $800,000 raised to fund the fight against breast cancer!!!

From cocktails on court, to match play, to the celebration dinner, it was a very busy and very fun weekend. I am proud to be part of an event that is so passionate about ending this disease!


Aunt Rita plays in the Classic every year in memory of her sister (my Aunt) Rebecca.

Cocktails on Court with my bestie.

4 comments:

Caldwell Family said...

That looks like so much fun!!! What a unique idea to help find a cure!!!

vnzing said...

Welcome to Vietnam

Vietnam is a great place for you to travel. I think you'll see great when you come to our country. Please contact with us and enjoy the fun when you come to my country.

Vietnam - For peace and prosperity

John said...

Wow thats good.

buy-tools.blogspot.com

Eid Messages said...

Awesome blog you have introduced.